The Conference Proceedings will be included in the IEEE Interactive Electronic Library (IEL) as part of IEEE Xplore. All authors who have been accepted must register for the conference and attend the conference to present their paper. Authors who do not attend the conference to present their papers, or arrange for a co-author or knowledgeable colleague to present their paper in the absence of the primary author, will not have their paper published in the IEEE IEL and IEEE Xplore, per IEEE policy.
IEEE reserves the right to exclude a submission from distribution after the conference, including exclusion from IEEE Xplore, if the submission does not meet IEEE standards for scope and/or quality. Articles excluded from further distribution shall be archived by IEEE but shall not be indexed or appear on IEEE Xplore.
1. Register Online
You MUST register before uploading your final paper. Papers will be included in the proceedings only if at least one author has registered and paid the registration fee by June 15, 2020. One Registration covers one (1) paper. To guarantee inclusion in the proceedings of more than one paper, the author must pay a USD $50 surcharge for each paper in excess. You will be required to enter your registration code prior to uploading your paper. If you need to register by bank transfer, please contact Laura LeBlanc ([email protected]), IFCS-ISAF 2020 Conference Manager.
NO PAPER WILL BE PUBLISHED WITHOUT THE AUTHOR'S COMPLETED REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT.
2. Generate an IEEE Xplore compatible manuscript using PDF Xpress
All final manuscripts must be generated using the PDF Xpress tool.
To generate the IEEE Xplore compatible PDF file of your paper, follow these steps:
- Create your IEEE PDF eXpress account: http://www.pdf-express.org
- Conference ID: 41089X
- Upload the source file (containing your paper) for conversion.
- Receive by e-mail the IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF of your paper.
3. Upload your Xplore compatible PDF manuscript to Epapers
- Log in at https://epapers.org/ifcs-isaf2020/
- FINAL SUBMISSION IS OPTIONAL. If you intend to publish a paper in the proceedings, you will need to meet all requirements and deadlines outlined in this acceptance notification.
- If you do not intend to submit a full paper, but still wish to have your short (2 page, abstract) paper published in IEEE Xplore, you will still be required to perform Xplore compliance, re-upload your 2 page abstract, and file a copyright release.
- If you do not intend to publish anything associated with this meeting, please log into your author account, click the edit icon under your paper ID, and respond "NO" to the question: Do you intend to submit a full final paper for publication?
- Your completed IEEE copyright release must be filed by Aug 3, 2020 23:59 (GMT -0700). After logging into your author account, click the red "X" in the copyright column of your accepted paper & follow on-screen instructions. This will begin the digital filing process for your copyright release.
- Your full paper in PDF format must be submitted no later than Aug 3, 2020 23:59 (GMT -0700) at this web site: https://epapers.org/ifcs-isaf2020. Your paper must comply with the specifications outlined on the web site. Due to publication deadlines, no time extensions will be granted.