IFCS-ISAF 2020 is offering a wide variety of optional excursions for attendees to participate in on Thursday, July 23rd. Read more about each excursion below,
- Boating on Lake Dillon: Welcome to the world’s highest deep-water marina. With 25 miles of shoreline nestled in the Rocky Mountains, the marina offers the high country's only lakeside dining at almost 2 miles above sea level, world-class sailing, shopping and boating rentals we provide unforgettable moments for every occasion.
- Summit County Brewery Tour: Take a midday break with A Summit County Brewery Tour and kick back with good friends and good times. Tour multiple breweries, with a PINT OF BEER of your choice, including at each brewpub, along with complimentary dining options.
- Scenic Lift Tours: We've made climbing a mountain a little more convenient! Enjoy and explore the Colorado Rocky Mountains from 11,640 feet. Let our lift whisk you to the top of Keystone Mountain where you can enjoy incredible views of Lake Dillon, the Continental Divide, & the Ten Mile Range. At the top of Keystone's Dercum Mountain take photo ops, enjoy hiking, or relax and grab lunch at the Overlook Grill located on the Summit House deck for an elevated dining experience.
- Frisbee/Disc Golf: Disc golf is similar to golf. The course made up of tees, fairways, and baskets. The discs, similar to frisbees, are weighted and sized for throwing long distances, mid-range or putting, and everything in between. It has become a popular activity among mountain locals and is a great way to enjoy the outdoors. The 18-hole course is nestled at the base of the resort among the trees. The course is free to play!
- Horseback Riding: Grab your cowboy hat, saddle up, and enjoy some Wild West fun! See the beauty of Colorado without the hike. Guided tours are available for riders of all levels. Guests are always welcome to stop by the Stables and visit our four-legged friends. Nuzzles and neighs are free every day!
- Hiking: Enjoy Keystone’s stunning Rocky Mountain setting, warm Colorado sunshine, and comfortable summer temperatures with a guided hike. Choose from a variety of hikes, suitable for all ages and abilities! Whether you want to get your heart pumping on a fitness hike, or stroll along, soaking in the breathtaking surroundings, our guided hikes are the perfect opportunity to get outside and take in the beauty of Keystone.
For more information please contact: