The safety and well-being of all conference participants is our top priority. Please know that our thoughts are with all those affected by the COVID-19 outbreak.
The IFCS-ISAF 2020 Organizing Committee is offering an online platform for accepted authors to upload virtual poster presentations. In order to be eligible, the following steps should already be completed:
- Your paper must be accepted into IFCS-ISAF 2020
- Paid all necessary registration/publication fees
All virtual poster presentations must be uploaded by June 12th.
Virtual posters have two aspects, a PDF poster, and a short description.
- Posters should be created in the same format as would be used on-site and saved as a PDF (~84x120cm ~A0).
- Descriptions: Presenters can either provide a 5-minute recording or a 750-word description of their poster.
In order for your submission to be verified by the technical program committee, there is considerable urgency in preparing and uploading your poster and video or description. Accordingly, we ask that you please finalize your poster and video or description by June 12, 2020.
Upload Instructions: During upload, you will be requested to provide a speaker headshot, PDF poster and poster description. Complete presentation upload instructions will be released by June 1, 2020.
Poster description duration:
- Accepted Poster: 5 minutes or 750-word description
Guidelines for preparing your poster:
- File Naming Convention: IFCS-ISAF_Poster Title_Speakers Last Name
- Poster file format: PDF
- 750-word Description: Word Document or PDF
- Recording file format: mp4
- File size: 100MB max
- Dimensions: Minimum height of 480 pixels, aspect ratio: 16:9
Please note the final specifications will be checked at the time of submission and files not compliant may not be uploaded.